As Hurricane Dorian continues to move towards the state, the safety of employees is our top concern. Just as the state is prepared to dispatch emergency services, we are preparing on our end as well.
Here are things you need to know at this time:
- Please stay in contact with your center manager regarding any closures or abbreviated hours. If you feel you cannot safely get to or from work, please contact your manager.
- Facilities teams have already been sent to our most vulnerable centers to assist with storm proofing and safety precautions.
- Please double-check your personal profile in Paycor profile to make sure it lists your current cell phone number. This will allow us to send emergency SMS text alerts and provide all employees with immediate information regarding any storm activity and company decisions.
- We are closely monitoring the hurricane’s movement and will provide additional support as needed and appropriate
- We will continue to have daily calls with center managers and regional management to be sure we are providing adequate support and sharing pertinent updates.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this period of time, it is greatly appreciated and certainly recognized. Stay safe!