Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 9am to 5pm
Phone: (843) 662-8182
Fax: (843) 662-8183
Hearing services offered here!
If hearing loss is a problem for you or a loved one, Doctors Care is here to help.
Our full-service hearing program is easy, fast, affordable, and convenient. A complete hearing exam takes less than 60 minutes to assess and diagnose your hearing, review your results, then determine the best treatment for you.
Compare our prices – Doctors Care can meet all of your hearing needs at a fraction of the cost.
Call today to set up your appointment!
Toll free: (800) 445-7673
Our Hoffmeyer Providers
- Board Certified in Family Practice
- Residency in Family Practice at Spartanburg Family Practice Residency Program, Spartanburg, SC
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Gardner-Webb University, Boiling Springs, NC
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Master of Science in Nursing, Northern Kentucky University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Northern Kentucky University
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of Golden Key Honor Society