We do not accept walk-in patients for vaccines, you must register for an appointment through VAMS. See below for more information.
Beginning February 8th, Doctors Care will provide vaccines to eligible individuals under Phase 1A including those who are 65 years of age or older and eligible health care workers. For the full list of who is eligible in SCDHEC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Plan, please visit https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-vaccine.
The following individuals are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine under Phase 1A:
- Anyone 65 years and older, regardless of health status or preexisting conditions
- Admitted hospital patients 65 years and older who do not currently have COVID-19
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
- Healthcare workers (focusing first on frontline workers and those at high risk of exposure)
- State/local government employees and contractors who are needed for the COVID-19 effort in SC
The request form below will allow you to register for the vaccine through the CDC’s (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) online portal. You will need a valid email address.
- Fill out the Vaccine Registration request form below. We will submit your information to the CDC online portal.
- Within 24–48 hours, you will receive an email from the CDC containing a link to the Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS). The link is unique to each individual and cannot be shared. The email will look like the example email below. The link will direct you to a registration portal to complete a medical questionnaire and schedule your appointment for the vaccine.
- Create a VAMS account and complete the online questionnaire. (Do not use Internet Explorer. Use Google Chrome, Safari, or other web browser.)
- Schedule your vaccine appointment through the VAMS online portal.
Bring identification to your appointment.
If you are 65 years of age or older, you must bring your driver’s license or other official form of identification to your appointment. If you are a health care worker, you must bring credentials proving your Phase 1A status.
Guests and children are not permitted to attend vaccine appointments. The only exception is for caregivers of patients who need physical assistance during the process.
Subject to Cancellation
Appointments may be canceled based on the number of vaccines received from the federal government or SC DHEC.
You must complete registration and schedule an appointment using the VAMS portal to be vaccinated.
Questions About Getting the Vaccine?
Consult your health care provider about any medical concerns before scheduling an appointment. Our staff will not be able to give medical advice at the time of vaccination.
Help Using the VAMS Portal
If you have any trouble enrolling or registering for an appointment, contact the CDC Help Desk for assistance at (833) 957-1100 from 8am to 8pm or email [email protected].
Vaccines are administered at select Doctors Care locations and hospital sites across the state. You may select a location from a list of participating providers in the VAMS directory.
Vaccine Registration Form
Doctors Care is currently administering COVID-19 vaccines to individuals in Phase 1a, which includes health care workers and people age 65 and older.
As required by the South Carolina DHEC (Department of Health and Environmental Control), you will need to present proof of eligibility to receive vaccination under Phase 1a. Bring your driver’s license or other valid form on identification to the vaccine site. Health care workers must also bring their credentials such as an employer badge, medical license, picture of license). Those without valid identification will not be vaccinated and will be asked to return with proof at their earliest convenience.
To ensure we have all the information required by SC DHEC to administer the vaccine, please complete the following questions and enter your name.