Our Parkridge Providers
- Doctor of Osteopathy, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of N.Y. Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, N.Y.
- ACGME Accredited Internship and Residency, Palmetto Health USC School of Medicine Family Medicine Residency Program, Columbia, S.C.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, O.K.
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling, Professional Counseling, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, O.K.
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, O.K.
- South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners
- Board Certified with the American Board of Family Physicians
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLF, NALS certifications
- Fundamentals of Critical Care Support
- Brenda Boehm, M.D. Memorial Award for Excellence in Maternity Care
- American Academy of Family Physicians member
- SC Osteopathic Medical Association member
- Cambridge Who’s Who Among Executives, Professionals, Entrepreneurs member
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship recipient
- Doctor of Medicine, St. Christopher’s College of Medicine, United Kingdom
- Family Medicine Resident, St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Jacksonville, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Certified Medical Examiner
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Medical Association, member
- American Academy of Family Physicians, member
- South Carolina Medical Association, member
- Columbia Medical Society, member
Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Elon University, Elon, North Carolina
Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, dean’s list, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners Licensure, Physician Assistant
North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants, member
American Academy of Physician Assistants, member